NAGASE in Europe
With 40 years’ experience in the European market, our company With 40 years’ experience within the European market, we offer our expertise to help companies expand and grow throughout Europe and beyond.
We are specialized in delivering technologically advanced products and solutions to businesses in various fields across chemicals, pharmaceuticals, mobility, electronics, cosmetics and food industry.
As part of the NAGASE Group, our network expands over 100 companies worldwide including dozens of manufacturing facilities. Our international reach helps to serve and provide local support to our customers around the globe.
At NAGASE (EUROPA) GmbH, we are comprised of a diverse team of ambitious professionals located throughout Europe, striving for excellence in creating convenient solutions for our business partners.
Vision of the Future
“We will contribute to a sustainable world where people live with peace of mind.”
- Experienced in connecting and introducing new solutions for European and Japanese markets.
- Maintaining the highest standards of integrity.
- Working with partners to enable new businesses.
- Driving new technologies with knowledge and experience.
- Staying a step ahead of the market to actively offer solutions.
We “Identify, Develop and Expand” new businesses
We discover untapped business opportunities
We convert opportunities into customer value
We deliver solutions multiple fields and regions
NAGASE (EUROPA) GmbH
- First European subsidiary of NAGASE Group in Düsseldorf, Germany
ISO 9001 / ISO 14001
- NAGASE (EUROPA) GmbH receives ISO certifications.
Representative Office in Hungary
- NAGASE (EUROPA) GmbH opens a representative office in Budapest, Hungary
PacTec GmbH Becomes Part of NAGASE Group
- Initial Investment into PacTec GmbH in Nauen, Germany
Branch Office in the United Kingdom
- NAGASE (EUROPA) GmbH opens a branch office in London, United Kingdom
NAGASE Group acquires HAYASHIBARA (HB)
- NAGASE (EUROPA) GmbH expands its business with natural raw materials from HB for the markets Personal Care, Food and Pharmaceuticals
NAGASE acquires INKRON in Finland
- A company which develops and manufactures advanced siloxane-based formulations and resin systems for Optical Devices, Opto-Packaging and Printed Electronics
Full acquisition of PacTec GmbH in Germany
- NAGASE acquires PacTec GmbH – A German manufacturer of advanced equipment and wafer-level packaging
Branch Office in Lyon, France
- NAGASE (EUROPA) GmbH opens a branch office in Lyon, France. The office is in close promiximity to the Personal Care industry and dedicated to the development of technology for skin care applications.
Branch office in Budapest, Hungary
- The representative office in Budapest becomes the branch office in Budapest, Hungary