Working at NAGASE (EUROPA) GmbH
NAGASE (EUROPA) GmbH, founded in 1980 in Düsseldorf, Germany is the European head office of NAGASE & Co., Ltd., a Japanese company with a history dating back to 1832.
We offer challenging work in a multifaceted business with a flat hierarchy in a truly global setting.
- Our lean organisational structure ensures efficient communication and fast decision-making
- We are a diverse team of experts and specialists with integrity working in a supportive work environment
- Our people are at the core of our business
- We support our employees desire for personal and professional growth by offering online courses, seminars and workshop opportunities on a yearly basis
Work Life Balance
- We know your life requires flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances.
- We offer flexible working hours
- We can make arrangements for working from home
- We offer opportunities for employees to work on a part time basis
- A multi-cultural local team with the opportunity to connect to customers and colleagues in almost every corner of the world
- Our work environment is influenced by our Japanese origins and heritage
- Our head office in the attractive metropolis region of Düsseldorf, Germany can be reached easily from both national and international locations
- Our office is well suited for access via public transportation