- Stabilization of antibodies, peptides, and vaccines for injection
- Excipient for lyophilized injectables
- Purity Not less than 99.0 %
- Low Endotoxin
- Ph. EUR
- US Type IV DMF
- Protects the quality of products during processing due to its non-reactivity. TREHALOSE SG does not participate in the Maillard reaction, preventing the development of undesired colors, odors and flavors.
- Heat and acid resistant (pH 2 and 100̊C for 24 hours)
- Stable amorphous phase under high temperature due to its high glass-transition temperature (TG：approximately 120℃). TREHALOSE SG can be used as a stabilizer for biomaterials due to its protective effect against environmental temperature variations.
- 1 kg PE bag
- 5 kg PE bag in a fiber drum
- 20 kg PE bag in a carton box
- 20 kg PR bag in a plastic container
Please visit our Booth #4H39 and find out more