CAS no. 2386-87-0
Cycloaliphatic epoxide can be easily cured by heat with acid anhydrides or phenol type curing agents. It is also possible to cure by heat or ultraviolet light when using a cationic catalyst.
- Composite materials (FRP, mica tape)
- Electrical insulating materials (electrical insulating varnish, resin insulator, GIS)
- Electronic materials (sealant semiconductor, LED, underfill)
- Materials and cationic curing resins (clear coating, ink, adhesive, stereolithography)
- Stabilizers (acid scavenger for oil and synthetic resin insulation)
- Low viscosity liquid at room temperature
- Very low chlorine content
- High reactivity using photo/thermal cationic catalyst
- High softening point
- Cured product has excellet properties such as heat, weather, tracking and arc resistance, transparency, electrical insulation
Beside a standard grade multifunctional, diluent, hybrid, flexibility grades are offered.